Monday, March 1, 2010

Elephant Man

I was digging around in some old pictures that I took with my mac cam and ran across this.

This reminds me that I need to renew my EPI PEN perscription this year. I think it expired. Yep, I'm allergic to bees. This particular bee flew into my face and got stuck between my glasses and my helmet. Stung me right on my eyebrow. I looked like the Elephant Man for a few days. It was hilarious to watch people come in the my office and stare at me wondering what was wrong. Ever since I started carrying an Epi Pen, I haven't been stung. Weird. I'm glad really, I still dont know if I will be able to jab that thing in my leg. Well, I guess if I'm going to die I could. 

1 comment:

evilbanks said...

I got tagged by one of those little f*ckers while I was coming down the little cottonwood quarry trail. I had liquid benadryl in the car and ended up slamming half the bottle to counteract the effects of the bee venom. Nasty little bastards those stinging insects.