Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jose

No, im not trying to be mexican. Those of you who know me, know I can't speak spanish. I speak Mexican/English. Its a tricky language. One that requires spending time in Mexico to really get the hang of it.

So anyways, back to the story. Hannah has many loves on this earth. A few of those are as follows in no particular order. Swinging, riding bikes, riding the train and the updown at the Zoo, Mustaches, going to the park, getting a balloon, eating ice cream, a man named Jose, her teachers, grandma's etc etc. Wait, what? She loves Mustaches and a Man named Jose? Yep, you read that correctly. Not just any man named Jose. The Jose that works at Taco Time. They go way back. Each time she goes to Taco Time, he is working. Now she runs up and gives him a hug! JOSE! They have conversations. I don't think either one of them understand what the other is saying. They just nod at each other and smile when they are done talking. Its great. One of these days, we will get a picture of Jose and Hannah. Until then, you will have to use your imagination.

Hit up Corner Canyon this morning after I dropped Hannah off to school. More trails are opening up with this warm weather. Rode up Ghost Falls and it was mostly dry all the way to the gate. The gate is still closed. Still a few muddy spots but with a few more days it will dry out nicely. Still getting my bike dialed in. Never thought it would take this long. Things just feel different. I suspect I will get used to the new position soon enough. 

Also got the new Revolution Kit. I may need to trade up to a large from medium. Lemme know if you know anyone looking for a medium. I can get in it, but I feel like a sausage. It runs smaller than the kit from  last year. Its a medium and fits great. Not even sure 5 lbs would make it fit better. It might though. 

No comments: